Labels

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finding Joy in the Journey

For everyone who doesn't know, my family and I are moving to Arizona on August 1st. I was very excited and very upset when I heard the news. As I was sitting in bed last night, I burst out crying. I was really upset to be moving away from the great ward, and my amazing friends and leaders, so I knelt down and said a prayer. I asked Heavenly Father to please help me to find Joy in the Journey, which is what we talked about all of Youth Confernce. After my prayer, I was able to calm down, and fall asleep. Now, I think I'm ok about moving. I'm still pretty sad, but now I know that I'll be alright.

I'm very greatful for the gift of prayer. I am thankful for my great ward. Thank you for all that you do for me! I love you guys!

Brittany Roberts :]

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Moving is never fun. It's hard, and sad.
    We will miss you too! And though it won't be a very convenient change for you, change is good, and you'll learn a lot from this that you wouldn't have learned otherwise. That may sound really cliche, but it is so true! I've moved around too, and it is great to have all those cultures and life lessons to carry around with you!
    With that in mind-- you will have joy in the journey! Keep being optimistic and in touch with Heavenly Father!
    --Jette

    ReplyDelete