Labels

Thursday, April 30, 2009

1 Nephi 3:7

When I was reading last night, this scripture really stood out to me. It talks about how sometimes, Heavenly Father will ask us to do something that may seem impossible, but when he tells you to do it, it means he's already got the whole task mapped out for you. My dad said once that the Lord wouldn't ask you to do something that he wouldn't do.



1 Nephi 3:7 reads:
"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commanded them."

-Brittany R :]

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Brittany, I needed that reminder in my life today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my hands-down favorite scripture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete