Labels

Monday, April 20, 2009

I just wanted to say...

Mormon 7:7 is one of my favorite scriptures because it motivates me to be better and try my best in all I do so I can have that kind of happiness-- the one that has no end! Ahh, that'd be nice to have someday :)

"And he hath brought to pass the redemption of the world, whereby he that is found guitless before him at the judgement day hath it given unto him to dwell in the presence of God in his kingdom, to sing ceaseless praises with the choirs above, unto the Father, and unto the Son, and unto the Holy Ghost, which are one God, in a state of happiness which hath no end."
--Jette

2 comments:

  1. I love it Jette! Happiness without end seems like a dream doesn't it? Make sure you come to church on Sunday because we are going to talk some more about why we made this blog. Love you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you have done a great job. This is wonderful. Ky

    ReplyDelete