Labels

Sunday, May 17, 2009

1 Nephi 17:3

Tonight my mom and I were reading the Book of Mormon and this scripture really reminded me of what we learned in church today. I thought I'd share.

"And thus we see that the commandments of God must be fulfilled. And if it so be that the children of men keep the commandments of God he doth nourish them, and strengthen them, and provide means whereby they can accomplish the thing which he has commanded them; wherefore, he did provide means for us while we did sojourn in the wilderness."

This one also reminded me of the lesson. 1 Nephi 17:13

"And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led."

That was a great lesson that I will remember forever

1 comment:

  1. wow, thank you Jessie. I love seeing and feeling the scriptures touch your life. Thank you for helping me feel the spirit tonight. You are an incredible young lady and I hope and pray that you will let your beautiful light shine before all men. The sparks of your testimony are inspiring to behold. I love you!

    ReplyDelete